Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

setup direct debit for internet account

I keep recieving notifications to pay acct *hidden* but when i try to set up a direct debit on myoptus it can't locate the account. Can it be linked to myoptus account and someone assist with setting up the direct debit.

Regards 

John W

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: setup direct debit for internet account

Use the APP to do a live chat and get the Account added to your phone.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: setup direct debit for internet account

@jcwaight36, depending on the type of Optus broadband service you have, you may be able to link that to your My Optus application.

We'd released this feature in version 4.21 of the MOA. The update allows customers to view their fixed bill in the app, which was previously only available in My Account. Fixed functionality within the app is still in it's early stages, but we'll see more integration soon. 

To set up direct debit, you can try one of the following. 

• In the My Optus app: Select Billing > Manage direct debit > Follow the prompts
  • In My Account: Under Your Bills > Select Direct debit > Follow the prompts 

If your fixed service isn't linked to your My Account, I'd suggest jumping onto Live Chat. They'll be able to link the service from the back-end. 

Select PersonalHome Phone, Broadband & NBN Billing and General support.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos