Searching...

setting up my computer to send and receive faxes

When I set up my computer to send and receive fax , How to find my network address of the fax server?

Re: setting up my computer to send and receive faxes

MiCCAS
Hey 1905,

Are you faxing through an online internet service, or are you just doing it through your phone line?

If it's through an internet service, you'd need to check the details which should give you all of the configuration information you need - including the network address.

If you're running it through your phone line, you shouldn't need a "network address" as it runs through a dial-up/fax modem.

Let me know in response to above and I'm sure we can help you out!

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Loki

Whops someone beat me to it x]

Photobucket

crowy

Ok   i have cable and i want to send a fax.   Are there any software programs that could do the job ?

ibrahimoviczlat

Click the Start button, click All Programs and then click Windows Fax and Scan.At the bottom of the left pane, click Fax and then click New Fax on the toolbar to launch the Fax Setup wizard.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
97 Kudos
89 Kudos
45 Kudos
35 Kudos
33 Kudos