cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

second optus mail address

Hi   My main optusemail  works.  but my  secondary  email, cannot be set  up anymore. i checked your website, and  my password,.  however  will not  connect. .  Authentication failed. 

WHY ??.  please help,  everything is  right, alwasy  worked before.

each time i set  up  on  an  existing devise, which had  the second email on before,  now  will not work.  but  i get the  primary  emails  coming thru, here , even though  i put in the second email addrsss.  thanks .  Stone

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: second optus mail address

Hi @stonetelstra, we can definitely check on your OptusNet email service for you. We'll just need you to send us a message through My Optus App or our Facebook or Twitter pages as we're unable to access accounts through Yes Crowd. 

We'll then be able to confirm your account details and check your email service from there. 

New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi  Jack,   there s  gotta be an easier way to communicate with optus,  I can spend hours  on phones  and apps,  and go round  cirlces  for  hours/ days / months,.  I just want them to send me an easy email, when i can reply  like a normal business, and  get some help/answers  when we need them please.   I  have logged onto app, many times, and asked for help.  those people  dont understand, they just read scripts. please help.  thanks

stone

0 Kudos

Hi @stonetelstra, as I mentioned in my previous post, you can send a message through to our Facebook or Twitter pages and we can verify your details and assist further from there. We don't have a customer service email address.  

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

THANK you for speedie replies today. i dont have facebook or  twitter. sorry

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Jack, i read somewhere in crowd,  about  other people having this same issue,  but i could not see the solution.   just reply back with solution,  doesnt matter  about  who i am. its just a general question. there is no security involved. thanks  stone

0 Kudos

Hey @stonetelstra - When you had this set up on your new phone, there is a chance it did require the passwords updated on the secondary email.

If you're yet to do so, can you please ensure the secondary email in this scenario does have the password entered, which may be causing the authentication email through your incoming server? You can follow the instructions via our Optusnet email application here depending on the access method.

If you do have troubles, it's best to get in touch with our Care team on 133 937 if you can not access the above method. We'll have a clearer understanding once we can see the information in front of us which does require personal information privately.