Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Aupoint
New Contributor

relocation problem

Hi

Anyone know how long will it take to active new account when I relocation and change plan from Cable  to ADSL2+? I have been waiting for quite a few days. Each time I contact optus through the Live Chat,  the staff all said that they can see the installation has been finished and it shoul be good in next 24hrs.  But I still cann't browse any websites now.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: relocation problem

Hey @Aupoint, I've just responded to your private message.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Aupoint
New Contributor

Unfortunately,  I still cannot get access to the Internet NOW. It has been more than 10 days. 

At first week, they didn't active my new account for unkonw reason. I could login the ADSL with the new username and passwork at this period but could not browse any webpages.

One week later, on 13/08, I finally received the conformation letter said that ‘ service is now active and billing'. But I could not even login the ADSL since that day. They said there was a ling falut and would fix it in next 2-3 days.  Now it is four days, nothing happens.  I can login the optus webmail, but cannot login the ADSL on 192.168.0.1 .

I'm getting tired of this.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @Aupoint, I've just sent through a private message.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Aupoint
New Contributor

Finally, the tect guy came here this moring, and fix it in 5 mins.  

After 2 weeks, I can get access to the Internet now.