Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
gabby72
New Contributor
New Contributor

problem with speed pack.

I have spent the last 9 days on the optus livechat trying to get my speed pack 6 upgrade applied and then working. The amount of lies I have received from agents has been appalling and I'm near the end of my rope with optus altogether, 30 years of my entire family using optus for every need we have. I have been told my upgrade wasn't applied, to that it was stuck in the system, to that it's already active, to that my modem is incompatible (when it was). I was told all of my problems would cease with the new s@gecom modem I am now on contract for. I was told to wait 4 hours, and then 24 hours, and now radio silence after an agent told me a problem report would be expedited and I would receive a call within 24 hours, over 30 hours ago. Can I please talk to someone within Australia who can give me proper knowledge and confidence. I don't wish to change ISP's. I just want the service that I am entitled to receive for money. 9 days of nonsense. Please.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sarah_YC

Re: problem with speed pack.

Hi @gabby72,

Thanks for raising this with us, it’s not at all what we want to provide.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance and we'd be happy to help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button ☺️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.