Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor koi
New Contributor

ports not working on cg3000

Keep having issues with not being able to connect to certain games and programs bf1,bf4,discord for over a year. Keep doing factory resets and putting in all the recommended ports in the router. works fine for 2 days then a few days cant conncet again. I have 2 of these modems and same issue on both happened since firmware got upgraded to 2.08.07 im pretty switched on with IT and networking and think ports are not opening on these modems

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator GuyCS

Re: ports not working on cg3000

Hi @koi - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear if you think the ports have been closed since the firmware upgrade. Have you spoken to our Tech Support team about this yet? If not, we'd recommend sending a message to our Tech Support Live Chat team via the My Optus App. If you're unable to use the App, Live Chat may also be reached → here on a computer.

If they've been unable to help, please let us know and we'll do our best to assist. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos