Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
micd
New Contributor
New Contributor

phone porting

Has anyone else ,after two 1 hour phone calls and a 2hour chat session been told that there phone number that they have had for the last 22 years has been disconnected and is no longer available instead of being ported to the NBN. And then told to ring the sales department to get a new line connected even though there is a $80 bundle account that should have a phone line on it (i have a cheap mobile account which has used up most of my credit with these previous calls) and then told to use a family members mobile instead - not happy jan

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: phone porting

Hi there @micd. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the above, I can only imagine how frustrating that would've been. Has this been resolved since you last posted? If not, I'd really like to help here. Can you please send me your full name, DOB and phone number via PM so I can take a look? If you have any questions in the meanwhile, we're also here to assist through Live Chat, which is a 24/7 live service. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos