cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

pay upfront modem and bills

Hey there, 

I have paid my bills that were due on the 12th of April but everytime i checked my account for the bills next month. There is tnhg there. I have ordered a new modem last mth and it is delivered but i chose to pay the upfront rather than contract. But i am just not so sure how can i pay for that ? I got an email last week that said one of your case manager wanted to reach me regarding my new NBN modem. But i didnt receive any call about it at all. And I turned off my mobile when i am studying so could you ask that case manager to contact me ASAP ?

Thamks, 

Allyssa

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: pay upfront modem and bills

Hey Allyssa, as far as I know, we can only charge you via your account billing for new equipment, so I'm not too sure how this would be organised. Typically your next invoice will just have an additional equipment charge on it. You could still pay up front by sending the money to your account, it will just stay there as a credit until the invoice comes through.

I'll need to see your account to check the Case Manager's notes, feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so I can double check this for you

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos