cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

optus router

is there a limit on the number of devices the sagemcom fast 5366 lte router can handle

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: optus router

Hi @fredfred, we recommend up to 10 devices. Please refer to the modem → specifications for more details. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for that information.

Would you also know if there are any issues with adding a range extender or mesh network  with the SAGEMCOM f@st 3566lte in terms of having a seamless extension and some brands  being more compatible with the SAGEMCOM router.  ARe there particular brands that do not work with the Optus supplied gear

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You`re welcome @fredfred. You can use a Wi-Fi extender or mess network of your choice however we won`t be able to provide any technical assistance in this regards as it is not our hardware.

Also if your connection is NBN and you have a home phone with us then the home phone will only work through the Optus modem. In other words the home phone has to be connected to the Optus modem. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos