Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

optus no phone light on modem

my phone service has not worked since 31st jan 20

have contacted Optus many times been given ticket numbers

no one follows up 

called today and was transferred to finance

IS ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM ,THEY SENT ME A NEW MODEM BUT THE NEW ONE IS DO THE SAME

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: optus no phone light on modem

Hey there Steve-51,

What is your ticket number(s) and we'll do our best to follow up on this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

ticket number22398728

why cant someone in broadband help me except overseas operators

who just pus you from dept to dept

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just checking that is the right ticket number? It doesn't look to be in your name and it says a tech was on site 2-3 weeks ago to restore the service.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

sorry wrong number

should be 22398729

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No worries, last update on that one is 26th of February, customer to replace telephone cable and test connection. If fault still present, customer to reply to SMS with "FAULT".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

did not receive this email phone still faulty 

no incoming call 

busy tone when trying to call out

cant send email

yes did replace phone and cable

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Do you still have the SMS that you can reply "FAULT" to:

We have logged a fault with Ref#22398729, and need you to do some further testing. Please reply 'FAULT' if fault continues & we will contact you or call us on 131344 (open 24/7) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

why cant optus call me instead of talking on internet

can you text me your telephone number you have mine on the ticketb

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'll request that they give you a call on your mobile number listed in the ticket.

0 Kudos