cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor smurfses
New Contributor

optus driver for Huawei E180 broadband modem compatible with Win 10 (64)

doesn anyone know where I can download a driver for an optus dongle Huawei E180 that is compatible with win 10.  getting a headche trying to find it.  Optus used to provide these drivers for download and you'd download, install and off you went.  now I can't find anything.  Heeelp.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: optus driver for Huawei E180 broadband modem compatible with Win 10 (64)

Why are you so attached to an obsolete modem?

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Hey,

It's possible to call these things obsolete. I just don't think you'll get current software for it (Although I did find something on flogbay) Honestly it's very limited now the 2G is defunct and with the cost of a new device it could be worth upgrading.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor smurfses
New Contributor

Nostalgia

0 Kudos
New Contributor smurfses
New Contributor

thank you Dave.  I found the very same thing on ebay and bought it too.  just needed it for my husband who rarely uses it. all good now

0 Kudos
Top Contributors