Searching...

optus billing

wighm1

Changed from adsl to nbn mid dec.Now have new acct number for billing,but i am still being billed $8 a month on my old adsl acct for local no.portab whatever that is.I believe this is all taken care of in our new acct.We are paying for unlimited b/band and$5 amth for unlimited calls to mobiles snd the same to landlines.Pretty well over all the dramas getting nbn sorted now this.

Re: optus billing

Hannah-L

Hi there @wighm1, it sounds like your ADSL service is still active. This can be easily fixed by our Customer Service team, you can chat with them here.

wighm1

Mmmm,  was promised that this had been sorted,would no longer get a bill for the old adsl. Guess what this month i get a double bill for my nbn($195.00)  Glad i never gave this mob access to my bank acct.Looks like off to the ombundsman because i have no more time to waste on this .

AlexRH

Not what we like to see Smiley Sad We're here to help, please get in touch with our Customer Care team here so we can get to the bottom of what's going on with your bill. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
78 Kudos
45 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos