Ask a Question
New Contributor Frogiana
New Contributor

Re: non direct debit fees

Hi Optus,

I also have this same issue.

I pay my bills on time via Bpay and often more than I near too,

because you never email me the bill, and I Get charged 2.19

I have tried ringing and that annoying redirect robot you have often hangs up on clients after putting people through.

These fees can’t be legal and should be scrapped.

please fix it up.

Moderator Wesley-J

Hi @Frogiana - you can switch to electronic bills via My Account here. If you're having trouble setting this up, don't hesitate to reach out to our LiveChat consultants here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Frogiana
New Contributor

Hi,

i have requested email bill or notifications already and it says I am set up for these.

i receive none, no emailed bill on PDF, I have to login and down load the bill myself.

then ontop I am charged the non direct debit fees, I don’t charge Optus an admin fee to go in and retrieve my bill every month, which I have to personally do, yet your company charges me 2.19 to process my payments.

0 Kudos
Moderator Wesley-J

Definitely not good to see at all, @Frogiana. 😞 Send us a private message with your full name, DOB, service/account number and email address. I'll take a closer look at this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor mickeyjb
Occasional Contributor

I dispute that.  I do NOT pay it on my mobile... but pay it on my home/cable account.  Which I am, about to deal with.

0 Kudos