Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: non direct debit fees

Hi Optus,

I also have this same issue.

I pay my bills on time via Bpay and often more than I near too,

because you never email me the bill, and I Get charged 2.19

I have tried ringing and that annoying redirect robot you have often hangs up on clients after putting people through.

These fees can’t be legal and should be scrapped.

please fix it up.

Highlighted

Hi @Frogiana - you can switch to electronic bills via My Account here. If you're having trouble setting this up, don't hesitate to reach out to our LiveChat consultants here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

i have requested email bill or notifications already and it says I am set up for these.

i receive none, no emailed bill on PDF, I have to login and down load the bill myself.

then ontop I am charged the non direct debit fees, I don’t charge Optus an admin fee to go in and retrieve my bill every month, which I have to personally do, yet your company charges me 2.19 to process my payments.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Definitely not good to see at all, @Frogiana. 😞 Send us a private message with your full name, DOB, service/account number and email address. I'll take a closer look at this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I dispute that.  I do NOT pay it on my mobile... but pay it on my home/cable account.  Which I am, about to deal with.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: non direct debit fees and paper billing fee

How can u charge the new fee when Optus dose not incur a loss for people to pay there bill through other means it’s illegal to add a charge to a contract in which it was never agreed upon that this charge be there I am sorry Optus but each month my bills keep going up you are robbing people and I will be looking into this matter further
Keep it up and I will cancle all four of my services
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: non direct debit fees and paper billing fee

Hi Robyn74,

You'll find that the Payment Processing fee is part of your plan's critical information summary.

If your bills keep going up, I assume you mean more than just the $2.20 fee? If that's the case your bill would advise the reason(s) it is going up, have you looked at each itemised charge? If you don't understand why have you contacted Optus to have someone go through it for you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I have had the same ol' problem and lots more. It NEVER gets resolved, and you very rarely get assistance, and you very rarely get what you were promised in "your' side of the sold called contract. It will drive you nuts. I have also been with Optus stupidly for 2 decades. But as it stands currently Optus have exhausted all their avenues of trying to fix my Landline problem (which I have had since Broadband connected 2 years ago) and have allowed me to go elsewhere. I can't as it will be just the same problem with any service provider and i really just don't want another stressful time, as for the refunds etc it's a laugh, and so is the fees for NDD or admin fee of which I get charged both one month and not the next which unfortunately the overseas operators have no idea what to do and promise the world but cant deliver. . Good luck, I gave up.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I get charged a Payment Processing Fee $2.20 and Admin Fee 32cents. Not sure if they GST it (probably, lol).

I do have paperless bills. I stopped DD because whenever a refund was required (many times) for mistakes that OPTUS made they do not refund, you have to wait for it to be a credit to your next statement (if they followed through) but quite often you are out of pocket.

0 Kudos