Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
fnell
New Contributor
New Contributor

no service

my internet and phone line both stopped working 5 days ago. Called Optus to report, but no tech support available. Called again to report no line, still no support available and no available options  - nothing. It seems that i am unable to I report that I have a problem with the result Optus can or is unwilling to assist. I'm sure my direct debit will arrive on time though. Any assistance appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidYC
Contributor
Contributor

Re: no service

Hey @fnell, So sorry to hear you have been without service for so long. Covid-19 has put a lot of stress on our current operations but I’d really suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

• No Broadband connectivity (no access to the      internet) 
  • No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive      calls) 

If you mention that you were sent through by DavidYC they'll be able to help you out. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Alternatively, you can Message us via the My Optus app. You’ll just need to ensure that you select the relevant prompts:

You should also check out our support page we put together, you might find some answers here

0 Kudos
fnell
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: no service

Thank you David YC for your reply. Can't message via the app ! However, now 1 April and still no phone /internet and still no way of reporting the issue. The Optus app is unresponsive when I try and get support and only seems to care about selling more mobiles/plans etc. The Covid 19 support is totally responsive. I even went to the optus shop where they tried to be helpful, but they also could not help or report the issue. I must have logged in hundreds of times, mostly its responsive or asks me to log in again. I'm not particularly technically challenged but I really need to to able to report and solve this issue.

0 Kudos