Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor sjay_lee
Occasional Contributor

no internet connection

12 May - ordered ADSL2 bundle from optus store and got the track no. 

15 May - technician was reschduled to 21 May between 8am - 1pm.  got a message

' Your sevice will be connected after 6pm on 21/05/2018. You do not need to be around for the connection to 

be complete. I was confusing, this means the technician is coming to my place or not. 

21 May - got the modem, live chat with customer sevice for my understand, chatter said the technician will be my place,                         1pm ) waited but nobody showed up, live chat again, technician won't requried to visit my place, 

It was able to work from exchange power or somthing. 

9pm) tried to connect the internet with new modem, green lights are on power, DSL  and Wifi. no internet.

live chat with technical support team, tried everything but not solved so send this matter to other team.

22 May - got a message, raised my case for investigation, progress track page popped up.

find out my @OPTUSNET.com.au address is not activate as well

23 May - still investigating, connect the phone with phone line but no sign of connection, 

find out Optus app - Track My Order page is showing that service activation is still 'in progress'.

It's only after 2days but my sisters are in Uni, they require a lot of internet work.

should I contact to support team again to talk what I fidn out?

I hope that I hear somthing tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: no internet connection

Thanks for reaching out @sjay_lee

We'll always quote a ten business day connection time-frame from the day in which the order was placed. Had we advised whether we'd be activating the service remotely or had a technician gone out for this one? 

I started my time here at Optus in an activations team, I'm more than happy to take a quick look. Can you fill out the following template and send that through via PM?

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Order reference number:

Address: 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for replying Dan.

I have sent PM. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just a heads up @sjay_lee. I've replied back to your private message. I'll chat with you there. 

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan, 

my interent connection finally solved ! 

I appriciate your help! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, great to hear it 🙂

Thanks for the update @sjay_lee. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend. 

0 Kudos