cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

no email address for optus??

Hi Everyone, 

So there's no email on which to write to Optus!! There is an address to send a snail mail. So how about we charge Optus $2.00 per snail mail like they charge for a paper bill!!!

Hopeless.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: no email address for optus??

Otis do seen to make it very hard to find, but you can submit an online complaint here:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Optus-complaints-email-address/m-p/410825#M11765

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

That  online form to optus takes 7 to 10 days for response. Not good enough.

Re: this forum- funny how you can submit with no registration but you can't reply unless you register and  most of the links don't work. Tried to register- that didn't work, Optus sends a raply that does not answer your question properly and you have no right of reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Well if Optus offered no other methods of contact I think you'd be right to ask. But Optus have a free 24.7 live chat online option that can be used to resolve most enquiries on the spot. 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Peter

I have spent hours on the chat/s with no solution to my issue. Was promised  follow up phone calls and received 1 out of 2. 50% call back not exactly good customer service. Last online chat said they were transferring me and  Optus cancelled that chat and I received a message to try later. 

😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You're not alone in finding contacting Optus and resolving (simple and complex) issues way more difficult than it should be. The ones that promise to get back to you but don't are definitely doing the brand no favours.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @trytoemail, my apologies for the issues getting assistance. Have you since been able to speak with someone? If not, please send me a private message with more information into your enquiry, along with your account number, full name and DOB. You can leave it with me and I'll check it out asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,  The issue that was the original problem has been referred to the ombudsman.Thanks.

0 Kudos