For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Contributor sendmethatstuff
Contributor

no Discount code applied Delivery of Fetch box

ok. so where do i start 

well i desided to connect to Optus cable on the 9th Oct, signing up 

on line and using a discount codefrom many Australian Web sites 

to the likes of OzDiscount, Buckscoop.com.au, Cuponation.com.au, just to name a few

th discount code was to give 15% site wide 

when after all the going back and forth , i noticed that the code had not been applied

so i called , 1st mistake 

i explained to at least 3 different departments , which i was passed back and forth from, 

that none of them where responsible, this took 3 calls totalling of over 3 HOURS 

i finally called back to the team that does installations for the cable network again pasted arround from another dept billing then back again i finnally had someone take notice. 

my issue was passed onto the Marketing team, which someone was to get back to me 

still no answer , i was also informed that this Discount mite appear on my 1st bill

still havt received that,

tto et to this point has taken nearly 5 hrs sitting on the phone, NOT HAPPY

Issue number 2 

ordered cable on the 9 Oct , install was done on the 16 Oct , i again tried to get confimation of when the Fetch box would arrive after 2 weeks from order date , only to be told its not our problembe patient 

So i wait and wait and wait its now the 8th of Nov no Fetch box, no email to say said box was on its way

i have checked on this forum to get an answer and it seems that it takes 15 working days to arrive from ORDER date 

i am well past that date 

i wish to cancell the cable as i have been patient and waited 

but Optus have not nbeen helpful and have basically not held up 

their side of the contract  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor sendmethatstuff
Contributor

Re: no Discount code applied Delivery of Fetch box

still no answer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @sendmethatstuff, as I've explained over PM. If a moderator offers to lend a hand they mightn't be able to respond straight away. We receive a large number of enquiries via each one of our social channels, YC included. If the subject of the thread is identical to one you’ve already created, please try and stick to the original. It does make it harder for the mods to help and it can be confusing for our community members referring to a thread for help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

P.S bumping older threads does not result in a quicker response. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos