Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

new connection booked by phone: cant get any information

I have booked a new cable broadband install ( 10 days ago) but have recieved no information on the plan (critical information summary).

I have just wasted an hour of online chat going around in circles.

I want to confirm i am receiving the premium modem i asked for, but apparently that it too hard.

Why is this company so useless?

I would think the word "critical" speaks for itself.

All i have is a text confrming the install time

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: new connection booked by phone: cant get any information

Hi @rd66, sorry about your experience via Live Chat. All our plan info including the critical information summary is available online → here as well. In saying that yes you should have received it in the first place, apologies for that. With regards to the modem since yours is a new connection should be the new modem but we can definitely double check that for you just PM us → here your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos