Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

netgear 800s rebooting

Hi Guys

my netgear 800s will just randomly restart is anyone else experiencing this?

should i just take it back to optus and ask them to replace it?\

Gus

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: netgear 800s rebooting

Sounds faulty, mines been working solid since they launched.

Its my main source of internet at home, so it gets used quite a bit ~ 150Gb data a month through it.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

thanks paddy... will take it back to southland tomorrow 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

How'd you go @aswendso? In this sort of scenario we'd generally be required to follow our warranty replacement process. All outright purchases come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty. If you've purchased the device on contract you'll have an extended 24 month warranty. We'd be looking a turnaround time of roughly 7-10 business days. If you have any other questions for us, please let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

G'day,

yep its been boomerang'd 😉

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, good to hear @aswendso. Did they give you an estimate as to when you can expect the return of your device? We'll either call or SMS you when the device is ready for pick up in store 🙂 We're here if you need us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, good to hear @aswendso. Did they give you an estimate as to when you can expect the return of your device? We'll either call or SMS you when the device is ready for pick up in store 🙂 We're here if you need us!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Can the problem be repaired by reseting the Netgear 800s to factory default?

0 Kudos