Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Adiren1111
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

need help with lost emails - nothing received in webmail

Does anyone know if I can get my emails from last 24 hours? I amended my mobile broadband plan yesterday via LIVE CHAT and Optus "temporarily" disconnected my email account but did not reconnect it then had all manner of trouble doing it today. Thankfully I can now access Webmail again and download to my email client BUT there have been no new emails since yesterday when it was disconnected. Would all new emails just have bounced back to senders or would they be somewhere that Optus can access and resend to me? They have never screwed up my emails on any other plan changes in over 15 years but now nothing is ever easy.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: need help with lost emails - nothing received in webmail

Hey @Adiren1111, sorry to hear of the troubles caused by this. With any disconnected email, the sender should get a receipt advising it was undeliverable. Optus would not have access to your email I'm afraid.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors