Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

nbn box not working / optus not helping to resolve the issue

b_v_p

Hi, I moved house recently and I raised a relocation request with Optus to move over my existing nbn broadband connection. However, optus duly disconnected internet from old address but never transferred it to the new address. I waited for a while only to be told on the chat that my relocation request has been rejected. Its been 15 days now and I dont have internet. Everyday my husband I are spending many hours on the chat or call with Optus to figure this out. Our constant request for a technician visit to our house to check the nbn box are falling on deaf ears... I am beyond frustrated and have no idea what to do... Is there anyone here who can help escalate this issue and resolve our internet issue? I work from home and am losing income every day... Please ... please help...

Re: nbn box not working / optus not helping to resolve the issue

Tano

Sorry to hear of your experience and runaround here, @b_v_p. Can you send through a private message confirming full name, phone/account number and DOB so we can take a look into this for you? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

b_v_p

Finally nbn sent a technician who told us that the optics cable was severed. He replaced the cable and internet is working again. 

Tano

Nice one, @b_v_p. Great to hear! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos