cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

my optus account for broadband and cancelling paper invoices

How do I set up a broadband my optus account. I have one for my mobiles but it wont allow the broadband account to be added. also I want to cancel paper accounts. I set up a direct debit myself as the site was useless in joining accounts. Also they promised they would cancel my former carrier and that wasnt done so looks like I will hace to try and retrieve my monies. Definately wouldnt have changed to optus if I knew the hassles

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: my optus account for broadband and cancelling paper invoices

If the former mobile carrier is still pretending to have an account, even though the phone number is working on Optus, it is their problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: my optus account for broadband and cancelling paper invoices

Hey @joneyboney - we can help you link your My Accounts together and set you up for email billing, however we won't be able to assist with direct debit as we can't accept credit card details via this platform.
Can you please send me a private message with your mobile number, full name and DOB? 
With regards to your service still being active with your old carrier, you'll need to contact them to resolve this as this would be an issue on their end. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors