Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: my dashboard not showing data balance

Shauna , did Tech Escalation get in touch with you ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @moko66, sorry you've not been updated on this. My understanding is that Shauna would not have raised this with IT to follow up without the above details having been first verified. The IT ticket itself may detail account specific information, which is something we can't discuss unless we can verify the above details. If you can send that information through we can provide some additional clarification. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Why don't you contact Tech Escalation , i've given you the IT case number . Give them a call and ask about the issue regarding the account number [MODERATION]. I'm sick and tired of calling , explaining , talking to on line chats and countless promises of being told i'll be contacted from the various persons at Optus who have stated that they will be directly handling this technical promblem . Please don't insult me with more of the same , i have even had to ask for compensation regarding this issue . And i have been , this however doesn't solve or rectify the problem . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I again called , started an online chat which lasted 1h45mins. At the end , i was told by the tech escalation team member Lukas andthat he was personally taking the lead in this issue . he would contact me in two day @ approx 10am . No call has been received . Another team member from Tech Escalations told me the exact same thing , again no called has has been received . What a disgraceful effort , broken promises and time wasting are only the start . 

Again , i was asked to provide my contact details - yet if these individuals would actually read all the notes and check the file on this issue , then they would see my full contact details are included in their notes

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Really sorry to hear about the run around you've had @moko66. If you can send through a private message with your account details, we can certainly try assist from our end. We'll need your full name, date of birth, account number and My Account email address. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I've been informed by Tech Escalation ( 09/08/2018 - Lukas ) that all wireless prepaid broadband customers cannot access their data Balance . 

0 Kudos