Searching...

my dashboard not showing data balance

Showsh

hi

Reacharged this morning & now I have nothing showing in my balance circle. The circle is fully green but no actual data amount left is shown

Re: my dashboard not showing data balance

Davelew

Hi

Updates to your balance take typically upto 4 hrs. The time is displayed when it was last updated so check if it was before you recharged.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

moko66

i'm experiencing the exact same issue and have been since the 6/07/2018.

i can't tell you how frustrating it is,  the time wasting calling Optus and having to explain the issue repeatly . 

Shauna

Hey @Showsh & @moko66 - can you please advise if you're able to see your balance in My Account? Or is this issue only with the app?

What version of the app are you using? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

moko66

i cannot view my balance using Optus My Account , again as i've states numerous times - It has not worked and i'm unable to view my balance as of the 6/07/2018

i have been contacted by a Mobile Customer Executive via email - not even an apology quoted in the email . 

That states the issues you have at Optus 

moko66

I was told by Technical Escalation and told they will monitor the issue and inform me when it's fixed - exactly how long is that going to take ? 

Would you call Optus and go through the call procedure , just to access your data balance - no one at Optus would . 

As for the on-line chat , customers are giving options to select - regarding their issue . 

They don't include Prepaid wireless broadband as an option , which is what i have !

After , talking for hours and on numerous ocassions , you're told that the on-line chat can't service your enquiry. What a waste of time that is .

Shauna

Hey @moko66 - I'm afraid I can't answer your questions without any further info.

If you could please send me a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB, we'll take a look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

moko66

Shauna , they have my email, my mobile and home phone numbers and all the details in my files and notes that they have taken . Surely, you don't want me repeat this issues again ? 

Here's the IT case number , 1807231407 . ( Technical Escalation ) 

If you get them , ask them why i haven't been contacted -  even regarding the progress of this issue 

moko66

Why don't you use the on-line chat . Select the option that you require , NBNor Broadband - technical issues. Begin the on-line chat , follow the whole process through . Then let them know you have Prepaid Wireless broadband , you're then informed that they can't help . You then might experience what i have , A complete waste of time !

moko66

For what it's worth stating again , as of 1055pm ( 02/08/2018 ) i still cannot access the Balance of my data via Optus My account 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos