Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

my account

Hi The my account feature on the web hasn't shown up my 4 mobile phone usages for the phone or SMS's for a couple of weeks now. I was told my someone that the problem would be solved at the optus end but this hasn't happened. I'm waiting to speak with a client service officer with Optus as I write this. Can someone offer any real assistance or has the my account feature changed for the worst! When I log on it will only show my data usuage for all shared mobiles & the individual nos when you scroll down the page.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: my account

Hi there,

As it would involve someone from Optus to take a look into your account the best I could do is escalate your thread. Hopefully a guru in that dept can have a look see 😉

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: my account

@wood1, that's a bit odd :S

They were all there at one stage? We did recently migrate a large number of postpaid mobile/mobile broadband services to our new billing/service platform. In some instances, we've had to go back in and link the services back to your My account.

You're welcome to send us a PM with your details. I need your full name, DOB and account number. I look forward to hearing back.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy