cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

mobile broadband

I cancelled my payment  by direct debit last month assuming I had also cancelled my mobile broadband account.   I am still receiving email traffic, and an acccount for this month (April) which I have just paid on line.   How do I get out of this account ( No. hidden15 hidden16 418)?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: mobile broadband

You would need to contact billing and accounts and that might be difficult given the current climate.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/contact-us 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: mobile broadband

I have been using mobile broadband for my email account  for around ten years.  My email provider (incredimail) has now closed down with effect 19 March, and I have trying since then to cancel my mobile broadband service (Account Number hidden15 hidden16 418).  I have already stopped payment via direct debit, and then received the invoice for the next billing period.   I paid this account manually.   I also used online chat to try and cancel that way, without success.   I am using a desktop computer, NOT a mobile phone for this service, so can't use the app.

PLEASE DIRECT THIS ENQUIRY TO THE CORRECT DEPARTMENT!!!

0 Kudos