cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

mobile broadband is playing up

Hi all we are currently using wireless moblie broadband at the moment as a temporary sloution until we get fixed broadband and the modem which is practically brand new is not letting me view the home screen on it so now i can't see data usage or anything and when i tired to log in to my optus account online the page is saying its no longer found or something to that extent so I was just wonder were those two things connected in some way as in optus is experiecning techinal difficulites atm is my modem refusing to let me view the home menu etc more to do with the fact my bill's a little over due if anyone can shed some light on this situtation it'd be great and if not then thanks for reading, fingers crossed things go back to normal soon. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: mobile broadband is playing up

I had this problem with an E8372 modem, but then it got better. It was mostly due to Firefox. I think someone did an update and it got better. See if the modem firmware can be updated. Try Chrome to get in. If you really can't get in, then try a MF920V, which unfortunately has no data monitoring.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors