cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor bazbeau
New Contributor

internet

hi ,how do i get optus , to respond to a complaint , text to there webbsiteover a week ago ? this is a prioritory 4 me as my husband has a heart condition .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: internet

Optus recommends if you have health concerns you should sign with a Telco that offers priority assitance:

Priority Assistance
We do not offer Priority Assistance. Telstra is a provider who does. Information in this brochure is correct at 02/17. Check optus.com.au/shop/broadband/home-broadband/plans for the latest plan and pricing info.

That said you should be able to get a response faster than that. I'm not sure what "text to their website" means?. I suggest you  contact LIVECHAT here online (or via the Optus mobile App) to get things moving.

But failing that IMO the best option is to WRITE to the Optus complaints department - you will still be looking at 14 days responce times though, but you should get a reply.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor bazbeau
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply . However i have allready done as you have suggested , via optus complaints webb page ,this was done on 7th-14th -18th march ; no reponce . It should be noted that i have been trying to have this problem solved since September of last year , with numerous calls to optus , and numerous promises from optus to fix it . Still waiting? cheers 4 now 

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

If its not an issue that can be solved via webb chat / phone then you need to get more formal. Especially if its been ongoing for half a year now. WRITE a formal complaint to Optus. These have legal standing and should be resopnded to in 14 days. If the response is not enough then you can move to the TIO to sort the issue on your behalf.

Customer Relations Group
PO Box 306
SALISBURY SOUTH
SA 5106

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor bazbeau
New Contributor

have tried every means at my disposal ,all i get is promises , lies , deceit . Eg when my service was none existant for a month , tech support advised me to purchase a 4g portable internet, to use untill my service problem could be sorted out , cost $80 . a promise that they would cover the cost . They now refuse to honour that agreement . So its back  to the TIO. I would suggest that one should record all correspondence that you have with optus . cheers .

0 Kudos
Top Contributors