cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

internet home

I want to change my modem 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: internet home

Change my password Wi-Fi
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @venere

If there is an issue with your current modem a replacement can be organised for you by our Technical Support team. They'll just need to do some basic troubleshooting to confirm that the modem is the cause for your issues.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm asking you to cancel my home internet
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just asking for my home internet to be canceled
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

hi my home broadband speed is very slow
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes I need help troubleshooting my home internet I think my modem is not working
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Answer me
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Sueaz1,

What type of internet do you have?

Please let us know what troubleshooting have you done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Enter your location and tick the Fixed outages box to have a look if that’s the issue.

Just a heads up as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos