cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Frank1
New Contributor

internet account/usage

Can't log into my internet account anymore to check plan & usage as I used to but I can still login in my webmail with the same crediantials

4 Replies
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: internet account/usage

Hey Frank1

We've changed a couple of things on our Website recently to make our customers lives a little easier with having everything available in the one place. To check your usage and plan info please log in to My Account, if you already have an active Optus mobile service you can link these here too.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Cyber_Mac
New Contributor

Doesn't work for me, Can't log into my internet account anymore to check plan & usage, AND the Internet usage link never shows in my member account.  I absolutely HATE the stuff up Optus has caused with all this, endles HOURS on chat and phone to support, who have no idea how to fix.  They could no longer link me to my 'Yes Crowd' account, with user name 'CyberMac', said to make a new one!   Now it's my Broadband usage access to check.  WHY the pain.  (Will be changing to another ISP, ASAP, after over 15 yrs, I've had enough.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Cyber_Mac, did you only have the internet account with us or was there a mobile also registered under the same My Account login? We've made some recent changes to the platform that requires you to log in using your registered email address rather than the username you may of initially created. We can also try and deregister the service then re-register service from the back end. Feel free to send us a PM with your account details. We need your full name, DOB and account number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Cyber_Mac
New Contributor

I had a mobile accnt using a different 'username/email' to what I used in Yes Crowd, not a single person (got to tech supp level2), could fix and link both, so I LOST my 'CyberMac' on YC, was told to make a new account 😞 last tech person after 45 mins of just resetting my password, even when I told him that did NOT, fix getting beck to YC, over 10 times they 'reset' the mob account & I had to go and put my PW back!  that took 2 days and over 5 hrs online & ph, going around in circles. When the last support couldn't fix it, he just hung up!  So..had to make new user name here, all because Optus decided to 'link' accounts, very frustating and total waste of my time. Then the internet usage log in failed also, because it had different user/pw.... UGH  about the 4th contact finally fixed my Mob account to 'see' the Internet Broadband usage.  As I said, that hassle was the last straw and I am changing providers, when I go to the NBN in a couple of weeks time, to keep my sanity and have Aussie's to answere support and make sense to problems.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors