Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

installation of nbn at my club basilicata bocce clu

My name is john *hidden* I'm the president of the basilicata bocce club. It seem that we are having problem with installation of the nbn at this club. on the 26th march a technician rang to say  that he was coming to set up the nbn. the tech.rang me to say that he had the wrong address ,and he was un able to the work. on his work sheet he had *hidden*. He stated that Optus had made the error,and it was up to optus to rectify the problem.

after 4 attempt to get someone on the phone,no one was available. very disappointed with the customer service.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: installation of nbn at my club basilicata bocce clu

Hey @JohnDees, Extremely sorry to hear of the poor experience and the installation delays. Our team are currently stretched very thin due to the global impact of Covid-19 on our business. 

Although their may be delay in response and because it is critical to get you service online, I’d really suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

• No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 
  • No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

If you mention that you were sent through by DavidYC they'll be able to help you out. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Alternatively, you can Message us via the My Optus app. You’ll just need to ensure that you select the relevant prompts:

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you! 

0 Kudos