Searching...
Accepted Solution

in correct time display

yozzause

incorrect time shown on phone, 2 hours ahead of local Perth time evenafter resetting reverts back to 2 hours ahead

Re: in correct time display

Yeldarb

.....and your phone is?

yozzause

phone is a telstra home phone

Jeneral__Pain

Sorry, so you're using a Telstra corded T1000S or something else?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

yozzause

the phone is Telstra long range 12750 twin

Solution

Jeneral__Pain

So I googled for the manual, per Page 18 is how you fix the incorrect time on the display.

This isn't coming from Optus, and is manually configured on your device (which is not owned by Optus or sold by Optus)

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/home-phone/pdf/Telstra-12750-guide.pdf

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Yeldarb

Well done Jeneral.

Solution

yozzause

Many thanks Jeneral for the down load of the manual, i have reset the time  as prescribed, just hope that it doesnt revert back after we get a call come in which is what had been happening when my wife was doing the set up.

Scot007

Hi

I have the same problem with my new NBN line and phone. It is a UNIDEN XDECT 8355. I have already contacted Uniden and they tell me it is an OPTUS problem as my settings on the phone are all correct. I would appreciate any help please.

Ray_YC

Hi Scot007,

Did they elaborate any further on why they believe it is an Optus issue? Did you receive it from Optus?

Have you tried resetting it? As Jeneral__Pain did I just googled info on it to try and find out more.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos