cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor cyberboy
New Contributor

how to find my account number

Hi, I have a broadband service and do not know my account number. the only thing that I have is order number when I signed up. How can I retrieve my account number?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: how to find my account number

Hi

Are you able to log in to My Account. Your account number is shown there.

Otherwise a call to Optus.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor cyberboy
New Contributor

That's the problem, I need the number to create My Account. Optus did not send me any info regarding my broadband detail: no welcome pack, no email. I did not even know the landline phone number link with the account

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Online chat to Optus then.

Just a thought have you checked your spam emails?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

Another thought by the sound of it you haven't received your first bill yet, this will have your account number so wait for this to arrive. You have to pay this first before you can set up direct debit.

Dave

0 Kudos
New Contributor cyberboy
New Contributor

Thanks Dave for helful answer, I have'nt got first bill yet, however chatting with Optus staff now and they will sort it out

0 Kudos
Top Contributors