Searching...

how can I link 2 accounts on my login

jocindi

When I log in I can only see my mobile account how do I add my home internet account to the same log on

Re: how can I link 2 accounts on my login

Berowra2

Hi @jocindi, Inside MyAccount, go to "Add A Service" (on right hand side) and then follow the instructions to Link My Optus Service.  It can take up to 48 hours to complete.

jocindi

Thanks for the advice but apparently I cannot link an Optus mobile account login to an Optus Broadband Internet account login as they are run as 2 separate parts of the business. If this is true it is ridiculous as we all know how frustrating it is to remember all the passwords you need to access things on line,

Thanks again

Berowra2

Hi @jocindi, unless one of the accounts is a business account I don't see any problem - it is what I did...  And it is what I have right now.

Highlighted

jocindi

Hi Berowra2 Thanks again. I have been busy a few days but have tried again and still cannot. When I log onto my mobile account there is no option on the right to add an account. Optus tech support told me I could not link them also ??? Maybe you used to be able to or maybe if I could log into my home internet account the option may work that way around ?

AlexRH

Heya @jocindi, sounds like your Internet account might not be compatible with My Account.

We can definitely take a look though! Please PM me with your account number, full name, DOB and email login so we can get to the bottom of it for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

timbosauer

Same problem for me. I've been told I need two My Accounts, each requiring separate email addresses.

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

@timbosauer, you can absolutely link a broadband service to an existing My Account profile.

There are certain limitations when it comes to particular product types but that shouldn't stop you registering for electronic invoicing or accessing PDF copies of your bills online.

You've given the "add a service" tab a shot? You'll need to enter service number or username.

If you do receive an error prompt, let us know. We can always link the service to your profile from our end.

You can also try our My Account Troubleshooting guide. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
97 Kudos
90 Kudos
45 Kudos
35 Kudos
33 Kudos