Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Sau
New Contributor

great customer service at Billing department

I would like to compliment one of your employees.  Jo from you Sales team for the excellent service she provide me on 4 August 2017.  Jo has given me all the important information and I can help my family and friends to switch to Optus.

Jo’s professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations.

Within few minutes, She solves all my problems and I can switch to your company with my internet.

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended.  You can be sure that I will continue to do business with Optus for years to come

Yours Sincerely

Sau Ching Pao

3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: great customer service at Billing department

Excellent Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

It's great to see a positive post. Mostly this forum is used for negative posts while customers who have received great service don't post.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Heya @Sau, I've replied to your previous post 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos