Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

get out

No wonder they charge to get out of your contract, there would be no-one left if you could just bail out, this email is absolutely s&%$^t....if I had a company that supplied as week as this one I would be embarresed.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: get out

did you actually want help with something? Because I can't piece together what the issue is from your post at this stage

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

There is nothing to help with, I am very west of the mountains have very crap email and everytime I whinge about it they tell me it is my computer and yet when  take my computer to Sydney with me it is as fast as all hell, so it is not my computer, I am just sick to death of paying optus good money for something they seem to think is good service, it is far from good serv ide when your email times out all the time when you try and send or receive emails....read your posts on here, I am not the only one, I would be embaressed to offer servie thisbad and charge for it.

It is only on the optus email it is slow, EVERY SINGLE OTHER SITE OR EMAIL is fast....NOT OPTUS, not my computer, when is optus going to have a look at there crap equipment and give us people out here west of the CBD of sydney and the Great Divide some fair service for what we pay for, if you are part of this I would certainly not be putting my hand up and admitting it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Just letting of steam I think @SamSam.

I would be interested what the problem (s) is.

Edit: your reply posted as I posted this, thanks for the information.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

I can understand your frustration. Is it just with Optus email or is everything else slow?

I don't use Optus email, but Gmail.as I don't think it is as good. Advantage of using something other than your providers email is if you change your broadband you are going to lose the optus email address anyway.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos