cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Anaynay
New Contributor
New Contributor

frustrated right now!!

I'm trying to google a contact number that will get me to speak to someone rather than have me go through so many automated voice calls pointing me to the wrong direction...  It's frustrating that the numbers on the website arentvtye ones I want. .  I want to talk to someone and pay my bill over the phone. . Not go pay it with the automated voice...  😡😡😡

0 Kudos
5 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: frustrated right now!!

Do you have a My Account?  In there you can pay by credit card easily enough.

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Easier still to pay your bill using the updated My Optus app.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
boreen
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It is frustrating working your way around Optus, maybe they do not want to talk to you, I spent two hours going in circles. Been 12 years with Telstra and not one complaint.

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

I suppose you could say you get what you pay for. Optus are generally a fair bit cheaper than Telstra for both mobile and broadband.

I must have been lucky as I have had good service from Optus 🤞 and when I have needed to contact them live chat works for me.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

We have heaps of way to pay your Optus account. I don't believe agents take payment over the phone. If they were to take payment, they'd simply be using our secure online payment portal https://secure.optus.com.au/paymybill/ (the same as our customers would).

If you were to select bill payment on the IVR, you'd be directed to our self-service line. We offer the following payment methods.

• My Optus application
  • Optus.com.au/myaccount
  • In person via Australia post (fees apply)
  • BPAY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos