cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor RichieB
Occasional Contributor

email for account investigations

Hi I am trying to resolve an overdue account payment and was given an email address of pop_investigations@optus.com.au to send my details to. I have complied but I am getting a response saying this is not a valid email address. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: email for account investigations

Hmm that would seem like a malformed email address to me and lack of anything on good old Google would suggest not much activity with that one. I did find a post from a user a while back that used the email address pop_investigation@optus.com.au without the s in investigation so I’m not sure if that is worth a shot.

https://www.facebook.com/optus/posts/10151502358219597

RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hi @RichieB,

If you still need assistance with your overdue account, please feel free to send us a private message with some more details regarding your issue. Thanks 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Mike_N, Thanks for following up as this forum seems to be the only part of Optus interested in seeing if customer issues are resolved. I wished I used this forum more rather speaking to customer service over the phone which proved to be a complete waste of time. Have received nothing back at all except a threatening call from a Collection agency. I have paid the bill to avoid further damage to myself. I have a home business that is ruined thanks to a complete stuff up of a move by Optus. Last thing I want is my credit rating jeopardised because I trusted you guys were at all interested in investigating the issues I have raised. Very dissapointed.  There is always the telecommications ombudsman as an avenue to raise my issues

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @RichieB, will be more than happy to help with your enquiry. Could you please confirm in a PM your account details as mentioned earlier and we'll look into this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Paully75
New Contributor

Exactly same situation as above. Useless automated service. Email address keeps bouncing back. Pissed off 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yep, have moved on from this mob. they are useless. I pay a little more now but I get a response and a service that works 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sorry @Paully75, we don't offer support via email but you can send any moderator a private message instead with the below details and we'll get back to you asap

Full Name:
DOB:
Account Number:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

0 Kudos