cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Wherewen
New Contributor

email POP_Investigation@optusnet.com.au does not work , trying to dispute a bill i have already paid

Hello

Iam trying to send this  email to the" POP 'email i was given by optus , but guess what it is saying it is an ionvalid email !! surprise , not really .

Please read eamil below , obviously i cannot attach the evidence ... this has been going on since April 2017

Date 4/9/2017

I spoke to Syd  from Optus on 4/9/2017 at 3.30pm by phone.

Discussed home phone Bill for $72.15 , this was paid on 20/4/2017 under the old reference/account  number by mistake, after changing to NBN.

4/5/2017

I spoke to Loida cp 553733 from Optus by phone on 4/5/2017 regarding this issue

Loida asked me to send a fax , which I did on the 4/5/2017 ( fax receipt is included ) regarding this issue.

I thought the issue had been fixed as we have paid the phone bill and I had sent the evidence through to 1800555101 as instructed .
We then received another letter on the 29/8/2017 saying we owe $72.15.
We have paid this amount under our old Reference number .
Would you please respond to this email confirming you have found the amount of $72.15 and not to add to any future bills .
This situation is very stress full as I always pay my bills on time and in full.

Regards

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: email POP_Investigation@optusnet.com.au does not work , trying to dispute a bill i have already

Have you tried all lowercase as in pop_investigation@optus.com.au ?

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/email-for-account-investigations/td-p/202078

New Contributor Wherewen
New Contributor

Re: email POP_Investigation@optusnet.com.au does not work , trying to dispute a bill i have already

Hi thanku that worked Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor Wherewen
New Contributor

Hi no this did not work the email came back , bad email !!!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry that is all the information I have on that email address. You may need to contact support to find out why it is not working for you. You can try support on the live chat link below if you wish.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Really sorry for the late reply, @Wherewen. Have you spoken to someone in regards to your payment / bills since posting? Even if you accidentally paid your old account we can still transfer this to your new account which is active. If you still need assistance then speak to us here. By the way thanks for your assistance @Yeldarb. Feel free to message us if you need help with anything else. Karik 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos