cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor n_ame
New Contributor

direct debit home internet

Why can't I set up direct debit for my home internet online? I have direct debit set up for my linked mobile phone account, however when I asked on live chat to use the same stored credit card for my internet account, I was told there was a form to download, fill out and send off through post. Seriously? How has this not been updated? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: direct debit home internet

Hi

You can set up direct debits in Optus My Account. If your phone is linked to your home internet in My Account you should be receiving one bill for both services.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor n_ame
New Contributor

Re: direct debit home internet

I set up direct debit in Optus My Account for my phone with no issues. I can get to my internet service account through the same Optus My Account, however the bills are separate, they have different account numbers, and the only option to set up direct debit for the internet bill is by downloading, printing and mailing a form. 

0 Kudos