Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
hp22
New Contributor
New Contributor

deleting emails

Hi all

I was cleaning up my emails and there is an automatic message that comes up when you select the delete icon at the top of the email page to confirm the deletion, Ive just always selected ok and it has deleted.  This morning I was cleaning up my emails and when the message came up I think from memory there was a check box on it presumed it was to not show the message in future anyway I checked it and since then i cannot delete anything that I have selected clicking the delete button does nothing, right clicking on the message and selected delete does nothing either.

Can anyone help me to get to back to what it was before.Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: deleting emails

Hey @hp22, I'm really not sure what could of happened here. I've tried replicating the issue on my end but no such check box appears.

Just to confirm, are you accessing your optusnet email via the web platform, or a separate email client?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos