cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Bearable
New Contributor

Re: complaints

Although it says "solved" the Optus webpage only provides phone, in person, and snail mail as options. No options there whatsoever for email response. Why not just say "No, you cannot use email to provide feedback" - this would be far more honest.

Frustrating as I just asked an Optus sales person if they can pass on feedback after a 4 weeks of getting the run-around from Optus. The answer was "I can listen, but I can't change anything" (ie. tell me if you want but there is no point and you'll be wasting your time). I thought Optus might seek to learn from what happened so they can improve, but apparently not !

I find it so ironic that a company that is all about facilitating communications appears to be very poor at it themselves.

0 Kudos
New Contributor masmith007
New Contributor

I would also like to know the direct number for the complaints department. I have called / chatted online to multiple consultants left messages on Twitter / Facebook and getting no help whatsover.

I've been an Optus customer for 17 years and I'm very disapointed with the lack of service.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You cannot email Optus direct, which, IMHO, is a disgrace!  You need to snail mail them (check the link you were given) or ring or live chat.  Success with ringing or live chat depends on the person you get hold of.  Some of them are truly excellent...the others not so much.  Once you snail mail them OR lodge a TIO complaint then someone from the Customer Service Group in Adelaide will email and/or call you.  The CSG are really good...they do try to get things fixed.  

As far as the Optus reps here some of them are super excellent.  I've dealt with one in particular whom I thought was the bee's knees.  If one of them offers to help you take them up on their offer as they have a bit more pull than the ordinary phone rep.  Good luck.

New Contributor masmith007
New Contributor

I agree its really bad that there is not a single point of contact for complaints!

I've tried multiple avenues and keep on getting inconsistent answers all I really want is to speak to a local rep about things but the lack of response is very disapointing to the point that I am considering moving my business away.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

@masmith007 - Thanks for getting in touch with us. Whilst we don't have a dedicated complaints department, we're certainly here to assist you and have a number of Care agents across different platforms. What were you needing a hand with there? If you can send us your account details and information about your inquiry we'd be more than happy to give you a hand ( http://yesopt.us/chat2us).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Safaris
New Contributor

I can't believe to logde a complaint I have to choose an avatar, I have wasted hours trying to find an email link, looks like Optus monitors this so can someone from Optus  email me  so I can get a docemented record of disatifacation. Job No #17357733  will link you to my account and email address.  Cheers Rob

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hello @Safaris

Are you able to send through a private message and offer further clarification on your issue? We'll also need your account details to discuss that reference number specifically. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor ABLE
New Contributor

my name is Roger Walter  account # *removed account info* I have been trying to log into my account and member services IT  IS GETTING ME ANGRY  I have tried to get help from your chat line with no help at all they send me emails I do not receive they send me text I do not receive I believe you for some reason do not want me to access my account and member services please provide me a reason why this is or I will take it further thanks Roger Walter

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @ABLE, I've edited your comment to remove the account number. Please keep your account number safe and avoid posting it in public for your own security.

If you still need a hand accessing your online profile, please send me a private message with your account number, full name, DOB and email address. I will check it out and get back to you asap.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Hdl
New Contributor

I too would like to send an email to raise complaint with the service I got from various team supports. 

Is there any email address? I know you can either call the support (which takes 40 minutes and my issue is now so convoluted that it won't get resolve by one call) or go to the branch which I have already or write a letter using snail mail. Surely there is an email that we can post our complaints? 

Regards

0 Kudos