Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor lise_maddy
New Contributor

complaints

Can anyone tell me how to lodge a complaint via email?? Fed up with the service i have received

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: complaints

Hi @lise_maddy!

The link below gives you information on how to make an official complaint. It also gives you information on how to take the matter further if you are not happy with the response from Optus.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/complaints-compliments?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1409...

-------------------
My answers are just my opinions. It doesn't represent Optus or any of it's staffs.
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! 😉

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! 😉
Occasional Contributor KG11
Occasional Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to lodge a complaint via Email

Clicked on the link http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/complaints-compliments?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1409...

And i cannot write a complaint via email

Please help

Thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Hey there, @KG11. More than happy to look into your complaint myself although I've just responded to the thread you created earlier and I've offered assistance via PM. For consistency it's best to keep our conversation to one thread so please PM us with your details so that we can help you out.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks,

Is there a way to lodge a complaint electronically??

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Hey there, @KG11. I've just responded to the PM that you've sent through us.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks,

For some reason i was not able to that PM. Is it possible to call me and sort it out

Thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Heya, I've replied to your PM - we'll chat with you there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Knotlaboy
New Contributor

I've had no Internet or Fetch TV since Friday, every time I phone the just keep saying its getting looked at. Now I can't even log into my emails

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Sorry we didn't get to this earlier @Knotlaboy. How's everything going since your post? Have you been provided with a fault reference number so I can check into your problem's status? Alternatively you can send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number so I can check your account notes.

The experience you've mentioned seems really frustrating, we're here to help though

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos