Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
katen
New Contributor
New Contributor

changing servicenet password HELP

hi, my net is strange and servicenet keeps saying i need to enter the password i was given as first customer however the password i enter from those times is invalid? it has never been changed or differed in any way. can i please change it so i can go back on the internet again? thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MouniraH
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: changing servicenet password HELP

Hi katen

We have an article that can assist you with your enquiry under our wiki. I have attached the link here for your convenience.

I hope this helps

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Kartika

Re: changing servicenet password HELP

Hi @katen, sorry for the delay in reply and thanks for reaching out to us. Did you get a chance to chat with someone in regards to your internet password reset since posting? You can reset the password through your My Account online. Check out this → link with more info on how to do that. If you run into more trouble then let us know so that we can reset it from here just PM us your username / account number, full name and date of birth to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos