cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor wanttoleave
New Contributor

cancelation home cable internet

Telephone menus and wait time are ridiculous OPTUS!

Please contact me to cancel my service. 

John

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: cancelation home cable internet

Given the long weekend with Easter, and then eventually Anzac day, your best bet will be to speak to Live Chat or Customer Service via phone to arrange the cancellation of your services. The Yes Crowd would be unavailable until Tuesday at the earliest if we're lucky!

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Occasional Contributor jaromanda
Occasional Contributor

Customer service by phone?

Good luck finding the RIGHT number to call Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor wanttoleave
New Contributor

exactly customer service by phone, if you've got a spare hour to waste... 

who has that time to waste?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors