Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

cable internet issues and cant get in contact with optus

Optus has cancelled various communications paths to get support, technical support is closed, calls on the phone goes nowhere, no web chat. They are pushing the use of the my Optus app the send messages for support but when I log into the app the response is my service is not supported by this app. I'm on cable broadband and the speeds become so slow at times that we cant do our work properly as we are essential workers currently working from home. I had to communicated to Optus via facebook and the response was the usual BS even though I told them the app does not work for my service, they tell me to use the app to communicate my issue to them.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: cable internet issues and cant get in contact with optus

Hi jayatko78,

The Social Media team should help you if you've mentioned that Chat/Messenger does not work. If you haven't already, please advise them of that again and request to speak with a Manager if you're not satisfied with the outcome. I'm afraid we're unable to assist here on this public forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos