cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

karent73
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

bills sent by email

Hi can someone please tell me why bills are not being sent by email? I have never received one and when I contacted support regarding this I was told that Optus does not email them at all now. When you sign up for online billing I am sure most people would be of the belief that you would get a notification at the least that your bill has been posted to your account. My mobile is with Virgin and they send a monthly bill notification no problems.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Ryan
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: bills sent by email

Hey Karent73 - have you already set up online billing via My Account? What type of service have you signed up for with us? If you send your username and/ or account number through to me via a Private Message I can take a closer look over your account and make any neccessary adjustments for you 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

pearce3311
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also signed up for online billing and was expecting an email notification when the bill was available. But all I got was an automated message on my phone advising that if I did not pay ex amount by Thursday our services were going to be cutoff. Was not very happy about that and have now just tried to go online and view my latest bill and there is nothing there. So am starting to get extremely frustrated as I can't view anything about our current bill.

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

If you send your info through our online form we can take a look at what's happened and then get in touch to advise 🙂

0 Kudos
BigJilm
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ive been experiencing the same issue?  I signed on for email billing, but have only ever had final reminders come through the post (ie no emails ever).  

Ive been slugged $15 late payment fees now!! (very poor!)

Ive now cancelled email billing and switched to physical mail but Id prefer email billing like all my other services/utilities.

Is there any way to get confirmation bills have been sent?  I cant find any sign of them in my inbox, spam foldrs etc? 

I seem to have nothing but pain with optus billing - direct debit was even worse!

0 Kudos
Tom
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Were you able to log into your My Account to check which email address was associated with the account? Did you ever receive any SMS about the bill being ready to view or anything similar?

If you can send your account info & preferred email address through via our online form, our team will try to get this sorted out for you ASAP. Tom

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
masooda
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Jax_K
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@masooda, was there something you needed a hand with? We'd like to help.

0 Kudos
DavidHowe
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been trying to get Optus to email me an invoice for 7 months!!! Every month I spend over one hour talking to them to get them to send me my invoice.  Why has my invoice still not been sent?

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey David, it's best that we have a moderator look into your account. Feel free to shoot through a PM with your account number, DOB and email address. Toomey

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos