Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
philomina
New Contributor
New Contributor

activation delay

hi i got my home phone and tv plan on 9th october. i received the modem but set top box hasn't arrived yet. also 10 days have passed and still i'm not connected with optus. i got text today that nbn is ready then i tried so many times to install the modem but didn't get any internet or phone connection. tried to call and chat for neary an hour but no one respond from optus. very dissapointing and annoying. now i had to pay the full amount without having any service, is that fair? plz tell me wht to do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: activation delay

Understand this is would be pretty frustrating 😞 Not the kind of start that we'd want you to have either! 

If you're still unable to connect, please check out our troubleshooting guides first and foremost.

If the steps within the guides don't help, you can also chat with our Faults team HERE so we can look into it further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos