cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor coorar
New Contributor

Yomojo site blocked on Optus mobile BB

Able access site till mid-Dec.  No access since; days wasted adding browsers; deleting cache/cookies etc till found problem is mobile BB, not fixed.  Visited Optus office; no access my mobile modem or theirs but worked on their fixed!!!  Go figure!

Many hours with their Tech Dept Chat;  no luck

Made 4 complaints to their email section; no replies

Any ideas????

Intend not to pay this month's a/c till solved. Just 1 site blocked!  Works well elsewise

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Yomojo site blocked on Optus mobile BB

Hey there @coorar, sorry to see you're having trouble accessing a particular website. Have you noticed this with any other sites or just Yomojo? Are you able to confirm if you're having this issue using our Home Wireless Broadband or are you using a Data SIM? I'd be happy to follow this up with our Networks team if you can send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number.

0 Kudos
New Contributor coorar
New Contributor

Thanks but once did the TIO complaints after weeks of chatting with Optus, they allowed me to cancel 2 yr contract wo a charge & also local helpful Optus store staff proved it was an Optus server block!!! Wasted days of searching & adding browsers etc etc until realised it was their server not any of my 4 devices.

Don't think you'll change their mind as their Tech Dept tried & then went v quiet

Thanks for your help tho!!

I'm almost 78 & stupidity of man never ceases to amaze!!!!

Give up a client by closing off just 1 site!!!!  Go figure!  All else excellent

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

We're really sorry to see you go, @coorar 😞 It's certainly a disappointing situation. If there's anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor IndiaLima
New Contributor

Well 7 months later, still got the same problem too. Yomojo website is not accessible with an Optus mobile modem. Now Yomojo uses the Optus network, therefore it does not make sanse to me, why their server is blocking it.

I am considering leaving too. Please pass that on to the appropriate technicians.

India Lima

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor coorar
New Contributor

You're wasting your time, India Lima. I got out & went on Yomojo mobile BB & now on NBN Oz BB & doing very well!

It's not a technical question with the block, but a policy one!

All the best to you.

0 Kudos